Let’s get to know Proggio’s Marketing Specialist – Siwar Qasem
A little bit about Siwar:
I’ve just wrapped up my time at Reichman University, scoring a degree in Business Administration and Entrepreneurship along the way. As a kid, I was all about the sports—basketball, volleyball, and softball were my jams. After high school, I even had a stint playing pro softball in Germany. In high school, I participated in my school’s Model United Nations (MUN) conferences. Besides all that, I’ve got a soft spot for puzzles and a bit of painting on the side, though I won’t be giving Picasso a run for his money any time soon. One thing I absolutely live for is trying out new things and pushing my limits. It keeps life interesting and me on my toes!
1. What do you love most about your role at Proggio?
I love the endless creativity. I also really cherish the other team members that nurture and support that creativity.
2. What advice do you have for someone also interested in that type of position?
It is definitely a little overwhelming at the beginning, but once you get the hang of it, it amazing! Keep working hard and always work on improving your skills. It also important to always be open to feedback.
3. What’s your biggest accomplishment so far at Proggio?
Definitely significantly increasing social media traction and engagement on multiple platforms.
4. What are the top 5 tools you can’t live without?
5. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
Barbie – as the only girl I had a full drawer of them at home that I used to play with my cousin!
6. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Any clothing or shoe store works for me!
7. Who would win the fight between Superman and Batman?
Batman – he seems stronger mentally and physically so he’d be able to ensure the fight!
8. If you could have an unlimited supply of one thing, what would it be?
Tickets for different flights around the world
9. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
10. Would you rather have no phone access for a year or no car access?
No car access
11. What’s at the top of your bucket list?
12. Do you have any hidden talents?
13. What’s your favorite place you’ve traveled to and why?
London. Every time I’ve been to London I have had a blast. I love the people, the diversity, the culture, the architecture, everything.
14. One piece of advice you’d give your younger self?
Loosen up, don’t be so shy, try new things.
15. If you could quickly and easily learn any new skill, what would it be?
There you have it! We hope you enjoyed learning more about the people who power Proggio and have helped get us to where we are today. If you’re interested in learning more about our adaptive project portfolio management platform, drop us a line