Proggio Diversity, Environment and Supplier Program
In Proggio, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members, who also represent the diverse needs of our customers.
As part of our commitment to diversity, we follow these directions:
- Increase awareness by discussing works-life balance, improving mental health and wellbeing during quarterly employee gathering.
- Observe and support cultural diversity in our workspace.
- Require mandatory company diversity policy training during the interview process and new employee training.
- Introduced bias mitigation techniques for hiring processes.
- Established a framework to equal gender pay.
- Describe and communicate the specific behavior and actions that we promote.
- Capture feedback on the extent to which employees feel that Proggio fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Promote work/life integration through flexible working options.
At Proggio, we are committed to continually improving our energy consumption, waste, and recycling methods.
As part of our commitment to the Environment, we follow these directions:
- Encourage recycling of paper, glass, hard plastic, aluminum, tin cans, and electronic boards.
- Provide reusable dishware and cutlery in the
- Reducing carbon footprint: work with Amazon Web Services (AWS) as our cloud services platform partner.
- Encourage alternative modes of transportation and provide end-of-trip amenities including bike storage, and showers.
- Positively contribute to environmental sustainability by eliminating single-use plastic cups in Proggio offices.
- Office spaces: prefer lease buildings that are Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design.
We are committed to partnering with vendors who have strong environmental and social programs:
- We partner with Amazon Web Services (AWS) as our cloud services platform partners to further reduce our carbon footprint. AWS has a long-term commitment to use 100% renewable energy in its global infrastructure. In 2018, AWS achieved 50% renewable energy usage.
- We partner with Gainsight as our customer success platforms. Glassdoor and Battery Ventures named Gainsight one of their Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies to Work For in 2018.
- We partner with Salesforce / Heroku as our application platform, a vendor committed to building a more sustainable future for all, as in their latest impact report.
- We partner with HubSpot as our Marketing platform. HubSpot is committed to a more sustainable future: https://www.hubspot.com/sustainability