Be a Part of a Revolution in Project Portfolio Management
We are hiring! Proggio is seeking to grow its team to support the rapid growth in global markets.
All positions are for the company HQ in Kfar Saba, Israel.
- (#210) Sales Director
Proggio is seeking to grow its Sales team to support the rapid growth in the US market. The Sales Manager will be responsible for converting sales opportunities into customers. The ideal candidate will be organized, self managed and passionate about sales.
- Native English Speaker (interviews will be held in English) – MUST
- Enterprise sales experience in B2B SAAS company
- Excellent communicator skills
- Project Management experience – advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other relevant fields
- (#213) Sr. Web Backend Developer / Full Stack Developer
Proggio is looking for a Sr. developer to join its R&D team, design and develop a unique project management solution. Our mission is to set Enterprise project teams for success using the most modern technology, integration with existing tools, multi-user capabilities and an uncompromising user experience. You can take part in this mission too!
- 3+ years experience as a Full Stack or Backend Developer in modern web technologies – MUST
- Team player who understands the opportunity joining a growing startup.
- Computer science or other relevant academic degree.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas – an advantage:
- Integration between SaaS systems and with Office suites
- Cloud Computing (Heroku, AWS, Google app engine etc.)
- (#214) Customer Success Manager
The ideal candidate will be a key player in the Customer Success team, and will be responsible for customer onboarding, training and long term retention. The Customer Success manager will analyze usage trends of existing clients, execute frontal and online communication activities, maintain tutorials, knowledge base and online user journeys, and build improvement plans and techniques aimed at higher customer adoption and retention.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients
- Ensure retention and satisfaction of all assigned clients
- Aid clients in achieving their goals
- Experienced SaaS global Enterprise customer success
- Fluent English (interviews will be held in English)
- Skilled communicator and trainer that can effectively help Proggio’s customers through various channels – Video conferences, email communication, online chat, and face to face.
- Sales and Service oriented individual
- Able to develop deep technical understanding of the product and the technology
- Hand-on and proactive attitude with self-learning abilities
- Understanding of the Project Management space – an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other relevant fields – an advantage
The Customer Success manager will report to Proggio Head of Customer Success.
- (#215) Product Technical Writer
As a Product technical writer you will
- Create user assistance for Proggio product features, from videos, to how-to’s, technical documentations, tutorials, and best practices.
- Translate feature capabilities into content that clearly communicates value in a manner that our users relate to.
- Create concise, clear, consistent and helpful UX microcopy.
- Make informed decisions on how to create easy-to-understand experiences.
- Take part in product research and customer interviews to understand how our users think, internalize and articulate information surrounding our product and industry
- Know the Proggio application inside-out
- A Native-English speaker (a must).
- 3+ years of experience as a technical writer, preferably in a SaaS product company.
- An ability to translate product features to customer values.
- An ability to really understand the product from customer user & experience perspective
- An ability to make complex ideas easy to understand with simple, clear language.
- (#219) QA Lead
As a QA Lead, you will
- Leading the QA activities in designing test procedures for an online application
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market
- Build customer focused test plan and execution
- Prioritize issues based on relevance and impact to customers
- Build, maintain and communicate quality standards as well as enforce technical and testing standards
- Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques and test automation.
- Know the Proggio application inside-out and initiate suggestions and improvements as you see fit
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes (at least 5 years)
- Hands on experience as QA engineer in web application (at least 4 years)
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- understanding with network testing tools (sniffers, requests makers, load testing tools) – preferred