Let’s get to know Proggio’s Philly-based Salesuperstar – Rob Rowe!
A little bit about Rob:
I grew up an only child in a small town in PA, raised by a rockstar of a mother! Unbeknownst to me, the work ethic exemplified by my mother would serve as the foundation of who I was as an individual and a professional. I apply this “need to succeed” mentality to every obstacle I face. From my competitive bodybuilding aspirations earlier in life, to my current career in software sales, this skill is invaluable! During my time away from work I enjoy seeing all the world has to offer – live music, golfing, summers at the Jersey Shore, and building a memorable life with my girlfriend!
1. What do you love most about your role at Proggio?
My team, helping build a company from the ground up, the level of autonomy we’re given to manage business, and the opportunity to provide a Next-Gen, Patented solution that increases customer’s operational efficacy!
2. What advice do you have for someone also interested in that type of position?
Culture is key! Find an organization/team that shares similar values and offers a product you believe in!
3. What’s your biggest accomplishment so far at Proggio?
Successfully learned and transitioned to a new industry during an economic downturn, while using my past/current experiences to assist in hiring, onboarding, and the overall growth of Proggio!
4. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
5. If you could be a fly on the wall, who would you want to listen in on?
The Bilderberg Group Meetings!
6. What’s your favorite place you’ve traveled to and why?
Most recently, Israel! Flying halfway across the world, experiencing a new culture, touring Jerusalem and meeting our counterparts at Proggio face-to-face!
7. One piece of advice you’d give your younger self?
Sounds cliche, but patience! Everyone has a story to tell that’s relative to their life experience. Acknowledge your challenges as the “seeds” necessary for individual and career growth. Celebrate your successes as they come, and operate with clear intentions!
8. What would be your weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse?
M1A2 Abrams Tank!
9. If you could quickly and easily learn any new skill, what would it be?
Playing the Piano!
10. What is your biggest guilty pleasure and why?
Definitely ordering takeout and finding a new tv show or movie to watch…All fun and games until I wake up the next day filled with regret!
There you have it! We hope you enjoyed learning more about the people who power Proggio and have helped get us to where we are today. If you’re interested in learning more about our adaptive project portfolio management platform, drop us a note.