A little bit about Renee:
I’ve been in marketing a long time. I have the most fun when I can tell a story about a company or product and watch it go live and then prosper. I am also a Mom of three kids – each one makes me super proud. I love to read in my spare time and as I type this we are in the middle of building a house – so most of my extra time is spent picking out tiles, flooring, light fixtures and furniture.
1. What do you love most about your role at Proggio?
I love to be creative. And in my role I get to come up with outlandish ideas and then my awesome team makes them great. We collaborate within our own team and then with all of the other teams in Proggio. Like a big family!
2. What advice do you have for someone also interested in that type of position?
Look for good people to work with. People who will teach you new things and inspire you. People you can have lunch with and people who will make you laugh. It is who you surround yourself with that will help you learn to be better at what you do.
3. What’s your biggest accomplishment so far at Proggio?
Building a great team internally and externally – one that together we have accomplished so much in the time we have worked together. I think we are especially proud of our new website – a constant work in progress.
4. What are the top 5 tools you can’t live without?
I am now addicted to all things Apple. Never thought I would say that! But here they are:
1. iPhone (I have three kids and a husband who call constantly)
2. AirPods (so that no-one has to hear above conversations)
3. MacBook (still learning how to use it…)
4. Hubspot (they have such great marketing content – and it is our marketing automation tool)
5. Zoom (it keeps me connected to my team – internal and external)
5. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
My Madame Alexander doll. My parents bought it for me and I was so proud to have her. My grandparents bought me this beautiful wooden bunkbed for her to sleep in and I spent all of my allowance on buying her beautiful clothes. I gave her to my daughter when she was old enough and now it is hers to pass on to the next generation.
6. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
There are too many – I cannot narrow it down to one – but definitely Target and Sephora would be at the top of the list.
7. If you could be in any movie, what would it be?
My 16 year old self would want to be in any John Hughes movie. Probably Sixteen Candles or Pretty in Pink.
8. Do you have any hidden talents?
I can bake up a storm!
9. What’s at the top of your bucket list?
I want to go to New Zealand, Australia and everywhere in that area – and of course Iceland.
10. If you could have an unlimited supply of one thing, what would it be?
Kraft Macaroni & Cheese – the ultimate comfort food!
There you have it! We hope you enjoyed learning more about the people who power Proggio and have helped get us where we are today: the adaptive project portfolio management platform of the future. If you’re interested in learning more about what we do, drop us a line.