Let’s get to know Proggio’s QA Manager– Alice Goland
A little bit about Alice:
I’m a heavy metal junkie who loves to travel, run, and Netflix and chill. I started reading Harry Potter at age of 32 (!). I’m a marathon runner, and the only thing keeping me from iron man is the fact that I don’t know how to swim!
1. What do you love most about your role at Proggio?
Finding problems that occur internally – thereby constantly improving the product.
2. What advice do you have for someone also interested in that type of position?
To be a people person – able to explain to people mistakes they made in a sensitive manner. The most interesting bugs are ones that are hard to figure out – be prepared to think outside the box!
3. What’s your biggest accomplishment so far at Proggio?
Getting creative when solving challenging bugs – and getting down to the source
4. What are the top 5 tools you can’t live without?
MP3, Garmin watch, Netflix, Moovit, Candy Crush
5. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
Stuffed parrots were my first toy ever, so they’re very special to me. I still have them today!
6. If you could be a fly on the wall, who would you want to listen in on?
Andy Copping, the festival booker. I’d love to listen in on the bands that he’s booking
7. Who would win the fight between Superman and Batman?
Batman because I like him more
8. If you could have an unlimited supply of one thing, what would it be?
Bacon, because it’s delicious
9. Would you rather have no phone access for a year or no car access?
No car, because I’ve only driven my car 3 times
10. What’s at the top of your bucket list?
To travel the world!
There you have it! We hope you enjoyed learning more about the people who power Proggio and have helped get us to where we are today. If you’re interested in learning more about our adaptive project portfolio management platform, drop us a line.