1. Success is a Continuous Journey – 4.5M Views
Richard St. John reminds us that success is not a one-way street, but a constant journey. He uses the story of his business’ rise and fall to illustrate a valuable lesson — when we stop trying, we fail.
2. Crowdsourcing Your Way To Success
Lior Zoref demonstrates how wisdom of the crowd can work for you! This is a Must See talk.
3. The Single Biggest Reason Why Startups Succeed – 5M Views
Bill Gross has founded a lot of startups, and incubated many others — and he got curious as to why some succeed and others failed. So he gathered data from hundreds of companies, including his own and ranked each company on five key factors. He found one factor that stood out from all the others – Even Bill was surprised by the result
4. Try Something New for 30 Days – 9.5M Viewers
This short, lighthearted talk offers a neat way to think about setting and achieving goals.
5. 8 Secrets of Success – 11.8M Views
Why do people succeed? Is it because they’re smart? are they just lucky? Neither! Richard St. John condenses years of interviews into an unmissable 3-minute slideshow on the real secrets of success.
6. The Puzzle of Motivation – 20M Views
Dan Pink examines the puzzle of motivation, starting with a fact that social scientists know but most managers don’t: Traditional rewards aren’t always as effective as we think. Listen for illuminating stories — and maybe, a way forward.
7. How Great Leaders Inspire Action – 38M Views
Simon Sinek has a simple but powerful model for inspirational leadership — starting with a golden circle and the question “Why?” His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and more.
8. Smart Failure For a Fast Changing World – 1.5M Views
9. Body language for Success – 47M Views