If you are dedicated to your craft, you invest a lot of time into learning. When you’re climbing to the top, you are always looking to find something actionable that will give you an edge. One gold mine of good information, and motivation to go achieve success, are podcasts. You can turn your commute time into a learning session, maximizing what would otherwise be wasted time. Or you can listen at home, when doing household chores. Whatever the down time is in your day, you can put it to good use and enjoy it too! Here are the top 10 productivity podcasts:
1. Productivityist is hosted by productivity strategist Mike Vardy, It is a weekly show that discusses tips, tools, tactics, and tricks that are designed to help you take your productivity and time management to the next level – both at work and at home.
2. The Productivity Paradox Podcast is hosted by Tonya Dalton. She started a business with $50, and by designing a system that she could maximize her productivity, turned it into a 7 digit business. This podcast is about that system, and how you can utilize it to unlock your own productivity.
3. Paul Minors hosts the “Productivity Podcast“. Paul fine tuned his methods while growing his consulting business from a side project to a career, and believes that productivity is a tool that should help you unlock the life you want to live.
4. Get Things Done is hosted by David Allen, a productivity master, bestselling author, and karate black belt. David talks about creating engagement with whatever you are doing – work or pleasure.
5. The Project Management Podcast, hosted by Cornelius Fichtner, is a one stop shop about all things related to managing projects effectively. Cornelius is an industry leader in the field, and his podcast features engaging interviews and actionable insights to unlocking team productivity.
6. The Harvard Business Review IdeaCast is hosted by Sarah Green Carmichael, executive editor at HBR. The Ideacast publishes weekly and features leading thinkers from the business and management fields.
7. The Tools They Use podcast is hosted by Francesco D’Alessio. The podcast reveals the apps and tools that professionals use to unlock their productivity. For workflow streamlining, or discovering ways to maximize productivity, this podcast is an invaluable resource.
8. The Five Minute Project Management Podcast is exactly that – short insights packed with punch. Hosted by Ricardo Vargas, each episode is available in both English and Spanish. Despite the short episode duration, the topics are wide and varied and guaranteed to help any project manager be more productive. While not like traditional productivity podcasts, 5MPMP is action packed with valuable insights.
9. The People and Projects Podcast is all about project management. A standout among productivity podcasts, it covers every aspect of the field. With tips and pointers, interviews and insights, and observations, it will enrich your productivity and help you get things done.
10. Project Management for the Masses says “life is the project, you are the manager.” Each episode features relevant topics for everyone. The podcast teaches people how to take the principles of project management and apply them to everyday life – and help you get things done.