Let’s get to know Avigail Blum, one of our artistic SDR & social media maven.
A little bit about Avigail:
Although I’m working at a tech company, my area of study is visual arts. I’m currently studying for a bachelor’s degree of visual arts at Shenkar College of engineering and design. My main areas of interest are video art and filmmaking.
1. What do you love most about your role at Proggio?
Communication with people. That’s a great way to connect with people around the globe and perfect my English.
2. What advice do you have for someone also interested in that type of position?
Be open to learning new skills and techniques, and remember that although everything in through a computer screen, you are always talking to real people.
3. What’s your biggest accomplishment so far at Proggio?
Succeeding to get a handle on all the socials – TikTok, Insta, FB, Twitter & LinkedIn.
4. If you could be in any movie, what would it be ?
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory because the world that Roald Dahl created is super cool.
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Brain salad. Was probably a cow’s brain… I was four years old, blame my grandma.
6. What’s at the top of your bucket list?
To travel around Europe to enjoy the different ways art is represented. Each country has its own aesthetic.
7. If you could fly anywhere in the world for lunch, where would you go?
I would fly to Italy in order to eat the best pizza and pasta. Yumm!
8. If you could quickly and easily learn any new skill, what would it be?
I currently do not know how to play an instrument and would love to be able to pick up the guitar and bass and play music.
9. No phone access for a year or no car access.
No car access, who has the time to find parking spots in Tel Aviv?
10. If you could have an unlimited supply of one thing, what would it be?
Bio rice and almond milk by The Bridge – La Famiglia Organic – the best thing to put in coffee and cereal.
There you have it! We hope you enjoyed learning more about the people who power Proggio and have helped get us to where we are today: the adaptive project portfolio management platform. If you’re interested in learning more about what we do, drop us a note.